DeathScape
Vote for DeathScape!

NO LINKS YET

If one of these links does not say Vote for DeathScape when you go to them, please report it to me!
DeathScape
Vote for DeathScape!

NO LINKS YET

If one of these links does not say Vote for DeathScape when you go to them, please report it to me!
HomeHome  PortalPortal  ChatChat  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
DeathScape is currently down, and will be down for a long time. I do not know when it will be back up, however I still have the source and code, I just have no resources to host it, and at the moment, no time to.
Current Version
DeathScape is currently version 2.0! This will require a complete Client Download!
Xat Chatbox
Chat
Server Status
Server will be on and off screwy internet issues, VPS to keep it on soon?!
Check the status of DeathScape here!
If you cannot reach the website, the server is down!
Like Us On Facebook!
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Top posters
Deth Embrace
Donator Level - Combat Level? Vote_lcapDonator Level - Combat Level? Voting_barDonator Level - Combat Level? Vote_rcap 
Scabz
Donator Level - Combat Level? Vote_lcapDonator Level - Combat Level? Voting_barDonator Level - Combat Level? Vote_rcap 
Icanpwnu
Borediant
Mod Clawz
Casmii
Beastkiller
Master Pker
Epic
Neverguthlx1
Donate to DeathScape
Latest topics
» Revamped Version 3.0 Updates
Donator Level - Combat Level? Icon_minitimeFri Mar 21, 2014 3:20 am by Deth Embrace

» March 13, 2014-Update Changelog
Donator Level - Combat Level? Icon_minitimeThu Mar 13, 2014 8:59 pm by Deth Embrace

» Upcoming Version 3.0 Updates
Donator Level - Combat Level? Icon_minitimeThu Mar 13, 2014 5:33 am by Deth Embrace

» Upcoming Version 2.0 Updates
Donator Level - Combat Level? Icon_minitimeTue Dec 10, 2013 3:59 pm by Deth Embrace

» Christmas Give-away! December 5th-26th
Donator Level - Combat Level? Icon_minitimeSun Dec 08, 2013 1:18 am by Deth Embrace

» Exclusive Looks at 2.0
Donator Level - Combat Level? Icon_minitimeSun Dec 01, 2013 5:20 am by Scabz

» Donator Level - Combat Level?
Donator Level - Combat Level? Icon_minitimeTue Nov 26, 2013 8:17 pm by Deth Embrace

» Best Picture Vote
Donator Level - Combat Level? Icon_minitimeSat Nov 16, 2013 7:37 pm by Deth Embrace

» PvP Contest
Donator Level - Combat Level? Icon_minitimeSat Nov 16, 2013 7:03 pm by Scabz

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Chat
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

Donator Level - Combat Level?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 

Should I make Donator Level count towards Combat Level?
Yes
Donator Level - Combat Level? Vote_lcap100%Donator Level - Combat Level? Vote_rcap
 100% [ 2 ]
No
Donator Level - Combat Level? Vote_lcap0%Donator Level - Combat Level? Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 2

AuthorMessage
DeathScape General
Deth Embrace

DeathScape General
Deth Embrace

Donator Level - Combat Level? Empty
PostSubject: Donator Level - Combat Level?   Donator Level - Combat Level? Icon_minitimeTue Nov 26, 2013 8:17 pm

At the current moment, the Combat Level is calculated by adding together several attributes. The formula is listed below. The current Max Combat Level is 210.

Attack/5 + Defence/5 + Prayer/5 + Magic/5 + Range/5 + Strength/5 + HitPoints/5 = Combat Level

Before I explain further, there are only two things that a higher combat level alter.
1) Wild level required to fight. (Wild level 5 would mean the lowest you could fight is 5 levels lower than you, and highest being 5 higher)
2) Right click options for monsters. A monster that is higher level than you will be rednamed. In order to attack a redname you must right click it. (This is common sense to veterans.) However, if you had a higher combat level you wouldn't necessarily have to right click.

I am saying this to explain that Higher Combat Level does NOT affect max hit!

Now, what I have planned is to add Donator Level to the Combat Level formula. Note that it will not be exactly the same, it will change slightly.

My new proposal is:
Attk/5+Def/5+Str/5+Mage/5+Range/5+Prayer/5+HP/5+Donator Level/10
The max level will improve from 210 to 225.

Since SFC Rank is pricey, lets do the math from a Sergeant's point of view. Having maxed all stats EXCLUDING Donator.

210 + 96/10 = 219. - Along with this there is a debate that I might change Sergeant Rank to level 100 Donator, SSG to 125, and SFC will stay at 150. This is still in debate. The Prices will not change, things will likely have to be shifted though. However, I did say that the levels were up for debate.

Anyway, to the point:
Adding Donator Level to Combat Formula --- Do or Don't?

Deth Embrace
Back to top Go down
http://deathscape.ultimaterpg.org

Donator Level - Combat Level?

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1